Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Colne Valley Chaos 6





CVC 6 was unleashed on the night of the storming Chrik / Plopdog extravaganza at the Zephyr bar in Huddersfield. CD release only at the moment - I will get some more copies to Mr. Kipling soon for distribution - anyone can email me for a copy and i'll post it on also - get my email address from http://www.colnevalleychaos.com/ (bottom of frontpage).



This installment introduces Lidd the alter ego of Elton Clay bass player of the mighty Plopdog.


3 comments:

Karl Hodge said...

Wowsers! I'd forgotten all about CVC 6. Strangely enough - I lost a lot of tracks in a hard drive disaster - and Jekyll and Heidi was one of them. Glad to see it survived elsewhere!

Fog said...

I also have 'Wake Up' 'Shellsuit Family Robinson' 'ghost daddy' and 'l.a. paradise'.

Yeah - I compiled this one very quickly - had some of the tracks that I got together earlier plus some new stuff - done at last!

Karl Hodge said...

I'm glad you have Shellsuit and Ghost Daddy - they were both lost in the crash. Keep 'em for CVC 8!