Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Koretex v.2 Goes Live :) Director 11 Stylae...


Hey colne valley reprobates, fuck me this blog has got tumble weed blowing around in it these days, I guess everyone is busy with life…good for you guys hope its fun for ya what ever you’re doing…well I managed to finally get koretex up and running the way I originally intended thanks to Carl’s help with a generous donation of Director 11 technology (i.e. I love it) so the koretex engine has now been updated to run via direct x 9, and no messy javascript interface in sight, so it should run on anything with shockwave 11 installed! So there you go, what can I say…drop your mushrooms…tune in…and phase out koretex stylae…take it easy guys/girls – hope your good :)

4 comments:

Karl Hodge said...

It is tumble weedy in here! colnevallechaos.com is in need of repair too - with lots of music links not working.

Koretex v.2 rocks though!

Fog said...

Our phone line has been down and Internet not working for a while - now fixed! yay! A lot of the mp3s were caught up in the Secret Cavern debacle - I will try and host the CVC files on a different server when reuploading.

Fog said...

Very Slick Justin! ;-)

ElectricWombat said...

Thanks U guy's well I'm gonna be busy making some new music over summer so will be sure to post some links as it evolves! Hope your all good! :)